Saturday, May 16, 2009

Lists

There's been a lot on my (figurative) plate these last few weeks, and though I've been eating I have not had a lot of time to write about it.


Things I have eaten recently:
Breakfast for family dinner (french toast, bacon, cheddar home fries, mimosa)
Brunch with the club at Virage
The worst pizza I have ever eaten
The saddest pizza I have ever made
Senior bar night
Freshman booze night
Sushi and Ice cream (and the idea of ice cream sushi)
Cinco de Mayo
Thai food with friends from Boston
Free food with the Star Trek experience
Free food at grad alley
Late night nosh with the parents
Graduation celebration with fish tacos and margaritas
Pine family hosted get together
3 course Thai meal parting gift
Chicken and rice part two
And it goes on and on and on and on

No comments: