Monday, November 23, 2009

Not that it really matters (I guess this is more motivation for myself than notification for the two readers I have now) but I refuse to write about the food I eat until I buy a camera. And use it. I cannot blog about food adequately without it. I dunno why I pretended I could.

Until then, I don't know if this blog will be updated (oh no, how will you fill that 3 minutes every month without my one new post?) at all. I've become a fan of the convenience of twitter, linking to things without having to be wordy.

Maybe things will get more serious if I get into graduate school. And, at this point, that is a big if.

But the good thing about food is that there is always something about it everyday. It's not just part of our lives, for some us, it is who we are.

No comments: